If Lia made the sticks, I brought pizza (only I had them bought: D) :)
- 2 glues
- Red pepper
- a few slices of salami
- mozzarella (I had the breed)
- corn grains
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sticky Pizza:
I greased the sticks with a spoonful of ketchup each and the edges with a little oil and I put the rest of the ingredients on top (without a specific order), leaving the peppers last.
I put them in the preheated oven (180ºC) for about 5 minutes or until they brown very little and the cheese melts.
It's very fast and the sticks become a little crunchy.
Top 10 refrigeration equipment that can't be missed in a professional kitchen!
Whether it is restaurants, canteens, bars, pizzerias or any other public catering unit, refrigeration equipment is, without a doubt, an essential element. Due to them, the ingredients and preparations are kept at a constantly low temperature, which contributes to maintaining their freshness and extending the shelf life.
To benefit from high-performance HoReCa equipment, which contributes to the productivity and success of your business, trust Fresco, a company that supports performance in professional kitchens in Romania since 1992. Here you will discover a wide range of equipment for your business, from internationally renowned brands.
When you choose to invest in professional equipment, you have the guarantee of quality, reliability, but also long life and low energy consumption. In addition, those who collaborate with Fresco Expert enjoy many other quality services, all designed to create a unique experience.
So, here are the types of refrigeration equipment you can't miss in a professional kitchen!
1. Refrigerated cabinets. Made of stainless steel, the refrigerated cabinets for professional kitchens have a refrigeration and freezing function. In addition, it provides a particularly precise control over temperature and humidity.
2. Refrigerated work tables. In case you need cold meals or freezing meals, explore the Fresco offer to discover the best offers! The models provided have 1 to 4 doors and are intended for multiple use, such as storage or food processing.
3. Deflector. The safest cooling system in professional kitchens is represented by the deflectors, also known as blast chiller. Such equipment can instantly and efficiently cool any type of preparation.
4. Ice cube machines. Such equipment cannot be missing from a bar, especially during this period, when the warm season begins. They work with water or air, have a high efficiency and can even produce ice flakes.
5. Refrigerated boxes. Choose refrigerated boxes from the Fresco Expert catalog and you will have equipment with a volume of up to 1,200 liters, which can generate freezing temperatures of up to -24 degrees Celsius.
6. Salad. Salads have a double role in professional kitchens. On the one hand, they are used to keep the ingredients of salads fresh. On the other hand, they have an aesthetic function since they present the ingredients in an extremely attractive manner.
7. Beverage refrigerators. With an increased storage capacity, elegant design and equipped with light inside, such equipment should not be missing from the kitchen of a successful business.
8. Wine showcases. When you want to buy wine showcases, opt for a product with one or more temperature control zones, with glass doors and electronic thermostat, as are the models in the Fresco Expert offer.
9. Tapas / sushi showcase. From Spanish or Japanese kitchens, such equipment is essential, since they complete the experience you want to make available to your customers.
10. Cold rooms and accessories. In addition to a professional kitchen, the cold rooms can keep fruits, vegetables and meat fresh, all in a controlled atmosphere.
Pizza in 10 minutes, with Lebanese stick
The day I discovered this variant of pizza I enjoyed as a child, I had a feeling as if I had discovered the wheel, hot water and walking. I was in one of those days when I felt like a pizza, but I didn't feel like making dough and I didn't even want to move to the store for a frozen counter. Instead, I had Lebanese sticks in the fridge, plenty of toppings, and a few little ones I wanted to chill the next day.
I heated the oven to 200ºC (if you have pizza mode in the oven it's even better) and I started playing. I mixed two mititiii with half an onion, hot pepper and a bunch of parsley (all finely chopped), I spread the pasta well on a stick and put it in the oven for 6 minutes, it turned out a Turkish pizza (lahmacun) of note 10.
I made another one in peperoncino style: I spread tomato sauce on the stick mixed with 2-3 cloves of garlic, a pinch of salt, pepper and dried basil, I sprinkled grated mozzarella, sausages from what I had in the fridge, hot peppers and Bulgarian. After it was baked, for another 6 minutes, I gave it some grated Parmesan cheese and put it in the oven for another minute.
Here it is a beautiful quatro fromaggi, with tomato sauce over which I sprinkled mozzarella and in relatively equal quantities Camembert, blue cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano, 5 minutes in the oven were enough. A quatro fromaggi pizza requires either a Chardonay, if you prefer a white wine or a Pinot Noir or Zinfandel.
There were only a few ideas, essential in this story is the Lebanese stick alternative (or tortilla or Armenian bread lavash) as a pizza top after baking results in a real pizza with a thin and crispy top, which can be used in any variant of pizza and with any topping, more ideas can be found in the post with 40 pizza recipes.
The truth about pizza & # 8230.
& # 8230e I kind of like. I know, you're probably expecting a revelation. Well, no. I had a craving for pizza yesterday. I applied the recipe here for the countertop. Sauce: a cup of mashed tomatoes, a cup of water, a tablespoon of olive oil, salt, dried hot pepper, sugar, basil, oregano, over low heat for half an hour. Simple topping, on one ham and mushrooms, on one salami with pepper and mushrooms. Mozzarella, of course. Baking temperature: 250 degrees Celsius. Baking time: 7-8 minutes. In the tray. Thin countertop, 3-4 mm before baking. Stay healthy.
You might also like
I also like the top made according to your recipe is excellent and the topping, as long as it is simple, is perfect. To be a complete sin, we also add a beer :))
We will try this recipe as well. Although, for some time now we have been using a recipe that works perfectly for us..But let's see, maybe we'll like it more..You made me want pizza :)
and how much do I get out of this recipe? only 2? On weekends and pizza party: d
And we like it very much, being favorite with bacon and arugula, it looks like millions, you made me want it & # 8230
A cool night, Daiana
Is there anyone who doesn't like pizza.
You made a wonderful pizza here!
I have to try this dough too, although I have my own recipe that we like & # 8230.
I wish you a cool day as you melt with us & # 8230 today it will be 39 degrees!
I just ate it..it came out much better than usual..the only problem was that I used a small tray and the countertop came out a bit thick. Next time I do it in the stove tray.
The sauce, on the other hand, is perfect :)
I tried this recipe and I have to admit that I haven't had such a good pizza for a long time & # 8230 I used OO Grano tenero flour like this would be for pizza dough & # 8230. What matters most was the flour and the cheese not to be watery & # 8230Thanks for the recipe: d
When you say marble slab, do you mean something professional for cooking (if so, can you also recommend a website or a profile store where they can be found)? or can you use any marble slab purchased from DIY stores?
any marble or granite slab is good.
Because I just had a pizza in the oven (with virsli- that I had around the house and I said that & # 8222ia hai & # 8221) and I wanted to approve what was said on the needle, namely that the countertop you make is matement . when I first put spices in it I looked a little crooked, then I tasted it (so, raw) and I said & # 8222 that when I bake it my neighbors will love it & # 8221 and even now I adore it. What I do differently then is the fact that I put it in the fridge to grow. The first time I doubted the veracity of the dozens of people who said it was good. I thought, nah, what am I going to lose? Give experience gain. and the top, really good. Fluffy and crunchy at the same time. So yeah, it & # 8217s good reading you chef!
"Crănțănele" made of parmesan cheese ready in 15 minutes
After bringing joy and good weather to the lands of others, Spring seems to want to come to us as well. With hyacinths in her hair and snowdrops in her ears, the most beautiful daughter of the year is in a hurry to visit, but I think we have to be really crazy to be upset that we are finally happy with the presence.
At least I'm really happy & # 8230. . And to smile at the tits that come to dine with us in the cherry.
Nothing compares to the joy of the first rays of the sun and the mustaches of the grass and green garlic that no longer know how to laugh at the light, with spinach, radishes and all the other wonders, meant to get us humans out of torpor.
Of all the seasons, spring is my favorite. Because she is young, cheerful and slightly unpredictable, full of flowers, as best suits her garden, at the end of April.
And because we are still talking about beautiful weather, the other day, after I kept looking at a stick as she was sitting alone and sad in the fridge, I decided to taste it with a little Mediterranean taste, with olive oil and Parmesan. For a healthy snack meant to quickly satisfy the hunger and appetite of salt lovers.
"Crănțănele" with Parmesan cheese and olive oil
* extra virgin olive oil
* Kamis tomato and olive mixture (or any spice mixture you like)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Cut the stick into triangles, like on a pizza
3.Place the glue triangles in a tray in which you put baking paper
Other good pizzerias in Cluj
If we were to make a top 10 pizzerias, we would include them as well Samsara pizza (for those who want a more #healthy pizza), Pizza Seba, Pizza Acrobatica but also pizza from the restaurant Baracca.
And if your craving for pizza gets past midnight, you can try it Doner Maxx from the center, which is open 24 hours a day. They have a decent pizza, considering that the place is a shaormerie and not a regular pizzeria. A! And the only place with pizza open non-stop in Cluj!
What do you recommend us to do this top?
We are pizza fans and more. We make pizza at home in all possible ways.
So far we have had 3 pizza ovens (2 electric and one on pellets that we take to the green grass where we make & # 8211 obviously & # 8211 pizza). In the summer of 2016 we even managed to build an authentic Neapolitan pizza oven (400+ degrees) with these 4 clever hands (the ones you see in the pictures in the recipes). That's so short.
For 10+ years in Cluj we have been eating at all the pizzerias in the city. This is our honest top with the best pizza in Cluj in 2021. Now it's your turn. What is your favorite pizza in Cluj? What pizzerias do you recommend? Where to avoid? We look forward to all your sincere opinions in the comments section below!
Paste with vegetables and mozzarella Diet Rina & # 8211 diet pizza
Paste with vegetables and mozzarella for protein day at the Rina Diet (if you opted for cheese). A diet pizza, fast and tasty. You can choose any kind of vegetables: mushrooms, onions, tomatoes but also broccoli, spinach or other allowed.
This one stick with vegetables and mozzarella looks like a kind of diet pizza. For the Rina regime I did another pizza calzone (no cheese, only vegetables) & # 8211 recipe here. It is also a fasting recipe.
In the days of protein within Rina's diet (read more here) you have to decide: meat or cheese. I have to admit that I miss cheese, so I happen to replace the meat allowed in those days.
The good part is that we can add other ingredients for the other members of the family: cheese, parmesan, ham or other sausages, corn, etc.
I leave the recipe for 1 serving of stick with vegetables and mozzarella.
Fasting Turkish or vegan pizza, with naan stick
Fasting Turkish or vegan pizza. Lipan naan is perfect for this pizza recipe, it is easy to make and delicious. There are many fasting pizza recipes, this is just an idea you could try. You can replace any vegetable with the one you prefer. Mushrooms are very tasty on pizza, in my opinion. Just because it's fasting doesn't mean you have to take a break from pizza!
What do we replace the cheese with and what kind of toppings do we use
When you fast, it is quite difficult to refrain from all the foods you like. It's as if that's when all your cravings start! There is no need to give up some pampering, because there are alternatives. They may not be identical in taste to the classic ones, but chefs have discovered all sorts of tricks over time, so fasting no longer means such big restrictions.
In order to eat fasting and like it, it is best to cook at home. In the city the temptations are great and you can't even find food without meat, dairy and eggs anywhere. There are also solutions for cheese lovers. Either we use a vegan spread. Such products are found in supermarkets, especially soy - or we use inactive yeast. Inactive dry yeast flakes (called inactive because the dough does not grow) can be sprinkled over the pizza top, because they have a weak cheese taste. Inactive yeast is a dietary supplement rich in vitamins and minerals, but should not be consumed too often, but from time to time.
A classic fasting pizza has tomato sauce, fresh basil and olive oil. But you can also make pizza with pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce. Pesto sauce is usually made with lots of fresh basil, but it can be replaced with other greens, such as spinach or kale. In this case, the pizza can be completed with mushrooms, olives and pepper slices. Another sauce you can use for fasting pizza is hummus. Grease in a thin layer over the counter. Over it you can put eggplant slices, slices of dried tomatoes, chili flakes, olives and onions.
If you liked today's recipe, fasting Turkish or vegan pizza, with naan stick, subscribe to our Newsletter. This way you will not miss any culinary novelty. You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
Eggplants are some of the healthiest vegetables. Rich in iron, calcium and other minerals, they can have many positive effects on health. The high fiber content helps to protect the digestive tract, and their consumption is recommended especially for the low calorie content (100 g has about 40 calories).
Tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B, but also minerals - potassium, magnesium, phosphorus. Cherry tomatoes help maintain healthy skin due to its high beta-carotene content.
4 original sticky snack recipes. Today I immediately try recipe no. 3!
If you have unexpected guests, and there are a few sheets of flavored sticks in the kitchen, then you can definitely serve them with something tasty. Sometimes you have the impression that in this bakery product you can pack everything you find in the fridge. To diversify the family menu, the team Bucătarul.eu offers you 4 appetizing stick snacks. Experience and fully enjoy the original taste of these dishes.
Dishes in sticks
1. Layered pie with cheese
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix in a deep bowl: washed and chopped dill, grated cow's cheese with a fork, cheese and cheese given through a large grater, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Divide the filling in half and distribute it evenly on the surface of the first sheet of glue, roll it into a roll and cut it into small pieces. Do the same with the second sheet of glue and the remaining cheese.
3. Place the & # 8220 roses & # 8221 obtained in a form lined with baking paper, place the butter on top and bake the snack in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
2. Homemade Shaorma
-2 upper legs of chicken
-4 iceberg lettuce leaves
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat, remove the bones and cut the meat in such a way as to obtain a layer. Put the meat in a hot pan with the skin down and fry until golden brown, turn the meat and fry until ready. If there is not enough chicken fat, then you can add a little oil to the pan. Cut the chicken into thin slices.
2. Prepare the sauce. Mix in a deep bowl: cream, butter, washed and chopped parsley and garlic given through the press. If desired, you can add a little salt and pepper.
3. Wash the cucumbers and tomatoes and cut the vegetables into cubes, add a pinch of salt.
4. Heat the sheets of glue in a dry pan, put 2 lettuce leaves on top, grease them with half a sauce, put 1/2 chicken and vegetables.
5. Carefully roll the glues into rolls and you can serve homemade shaormaua at the table.
3. Stick with herring
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 pinch of ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the onion and garlic and grind them separately. Fry the onion in a pan with olive oil until it becomes transparent. Then add the garlic to the pan and mix with the onion.
2. Break the eggs into the pan, mix all the ingredients well and remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the egg mass for another minute and place the resulting omelette in a deep bowl.
3. Mix the omelette with mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut the herring fillet into cubes, wash the parsley and chop it.
4. Cut the glue in half. Put the egg mass and the herring on half the stick. Sprinkle the filling with parsley and cover with the second half of the glue. Cut the glue into small pieces.
4. Pizza on the stick
-500 g of frozen shrimp
-2 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Rub the cleaned garlic with salt and pepper in a deep bowl.
2. Thaw the shrimp, sprinkle with olive oil, add the spices with garlic and mix well.
3. Place the glue on the tray and grease it with half the amount of olive oil, distribute the shrimp, artichokes and finely chopped mozzarella evenly over the entire surface of the glue. Sprinkle the pizza with the remaining olive oil and put it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. The thin countertop pizza is ready. Decorate it with washed basil leaves.